giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

Whimsical Advent Calendar

My dear friends, is now available my WHIMSICAL ADVENT CALENDAR: 48 designs that you'll be able to stitch to create a complete advent calendar or some lovely ornaments for your home and your Christmas tree. I have created 24 small pillows, but you can use your imagination and sew cones, little bags... everything you want :-)))  Hugs and thanks for all your comments, I will answer as soon as possible, sorry for this delay, but I have a bad flu :-(





11 commenti:

Entre puntadas e hilos ha detto...

Sorry to hear about the flu. Beautiful advent calendar, I just love it.

Pattyz ha detto...

Malefica influenza!!! Una coccola, e speriamo ti passi presto :-)
Un calendario delizioso davvero. Un abbraccio, Patty

cucki ha detto...

hope you feel better soon..
lovely advent calender..me love it so much.
hugs for you xxx

Claudine ha detto...

Vraiment magnifique tous ces petits coussins ! Soignes-toi bien. Bisous et tout de même une excellente soirée

Mindi ha detto...

I love this new design of yours, Haven't started any of the stitching yet, but I already ordered some hand-forged nails to use as hangers. I'll have my dad help me with a piece of wood to use for mounting everything.

Lili ha detto...

Just wonderful! :)

Hope you feel better soon! Big hug!

Dovilė ha detto...

lovely:)

gloria. ha detto...

che lo trovo splendido lo sai già....buona guarigione.glo

Anonimo ha detto...

Just one word !!!!!!!
GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs

Clara ha detto...

Cooooome....... a bad flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ma le streghe si ammalano?????????

Ellen ha detto...

This is sooooooo lovely!!! I luv it! ;) And in Dutch we say ..Prachtig!! Mooi!! ;) My compliments.

Do you have this Advent Calendar Patern for me?

Have a nice day , greetings Ellen

ellen12mei.blogspot.nl